Funding of studies
Real Foundation undertakes the process of applying for a student loan for your studies in the United Kingdom, making your dream more accessible.
Find here answers to frequently asked questions about our process.Funding FAQs
An executive experienced academic consultant manages and watches the whole process, guides the student in every step and advises on choosing the right University and course.
The consultant is filling in the relevant applications with the student, sends the necessary documents, reads, and analyzes the responses of each University.
In collaboration with the British Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or any official office, we take care of the translation of relevant documents (certifications), writing and translating of recommendation letters, student housing application and university notification.
Real Foundation can guarantee:
• getting a student loan / scholarship
• student dormitory at the University & significant discounts on housing, food, and transportation costs
• advisory and guidance from experienced personnel for selecting the appropriate undergraduate or postgraduate courses, based on the needs, desires and capabilities of the student
• translation services for all necessary documents
• English language certification courses (IELTS, Toefl, GMAT)
• assist in preparing the necessary letters of recommendation
• summer courses in the UK to improve your English
• continuous monitoring of the entire application process by a qualified consultant with personal study and residency experience in the UK
Real Foundation, as an authorized UCAS center, can guarantee you will be accepted by British universities, following the legal procedure set by the UCAS for all European nationals. Every citizen of the European Union has the right to complete his / her studies at British universities by receiving a student loan from the European Union.
This loan is approximately 28,000£ for undergraduate programs and 10,000£ for postgraduate programs. The recipient must repay this loan within a reasonable period after completing his studies and after completing 25th year of age, if his/her income allows it. In this case, he/she is called upon to repay exactly the amount paid for his/her studies without additional interest.
If this is not possible, then the loan is time-barred. This means that a Greek student can study in any UK University without paying for tuition fees.
Real Foundation follows the procedure set out by UCAS and applies to all Member States of the European Union.
Specifically, there are five steps / stages:
1) Meeting with an academic consultant, fully informed and updated on UCAS policies and procedures.
During the meeting, the student will be informed about the procedure and will express his/her preferences about his/her studies.
Then, he/she can choose five Universities in which he/she would prefer to study, depending on his/her interests or preferences.
2) The academic consultant applies to the five Universities, submitting all necessary documents.
3) The academic consultant informs the student about the results of the applications and the Universities he/she has been accepted to.
In case he/she has been accepted to more than one Universities, then he/she must choose the one that best suits his/her needs and preferences.
4) The academic consultant seeks the right housing solutions for the student (Halls of Residence or Private Sector Housing).
5) The academic consultant gives the student a letter of acceptance, confirming he/she has been accepted by the University of his/her choice. This letter states the exact date when the student has to to attend the university and his / her place of residence in order to start the course.
Yes, admission at least at one British University is guaranteed for every student who has Greek citizenship, due to the European Union’s educational framework.
Every European citizen has also the right to full funding for his/her studies, in the form of a student loan, which he/she must repay after completing his/her studies, only if his/her income from work is enough. This amount does not include any personal property or income of his/her parents.
Real Foundation is beside the student all the way -from the first meeting until the end of the procedure, securing the loan and housing.
An experienced consultant watches the whole procedure, guides the student in every step and advises on the appropriate course /university.
The consultant is sending the applications and documents, reads, and analyzes the responses of each University and informs the student. Also, in collaboration with the British Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or any official office, the consultant takes care of the translation of relevant documents (certifications), writing and translating of recommendation letters, student dormitory application and university notification.